Week 4 of the first season of ASM Network's Ultimate Performer, premiered on September 12, 2015, with a total of 14.54 million US viewers. The episode featured contestants Alexandra Burke, Sam Palladio, Joss Stone and Damian McGinty.
- - Week Winner
This is a list of distractions that appeared on the episode (Arranged in alphabetical order):
- Around The Room - The player has to perform inside a revolving room, made from a hydraulic boxed set, often decorated with a bedroom setting or a living room setting. The set pieces are all made of styrofoam for safety precautions.
- Extreme Fan - The contestants perform a song while being blown by a powerful fan, all the while being thrown with random things like feathers, leaves, glitters, and even liquids like water, slime or other nasty liquids.
- Fill 'Em Up (New) - Each players performs inside individual glass boxes. The box is then slowly filled with cold water. In cases where the heights of the player affects the game, the water will stop filling at an appropriate level, and other things will be placed in the glass boxes, including frogs, eels, and even snakes. The players can press a button to give up, deeming them eliminated. The players earn cash in increments of $100s and accumulates every second. The points are determined depending on who is eliminated first, with the last person standing receiving the four points.
- Pop! - Small balloons are attached to the contestant's body over a layer of protective gear, as they go through a maze of plastic cactus that is sharp enough to pop the balloons but safe enough to prevent harm to the contestants.
- Rotating Wheel - The contestants are horizontally strapped on to a wheel while it rotates slowly, with the wheel rotating clockwise then counter-clockwise. The wheel is often slanted for safety.
- Shake & Bake (New) - As the players perform their songs, they are attached to wires that send small shocks to them. They are also thrown all sorts of powders, like flour, by a cannon in front of them.
- Slip 'N Sing - While standing on an inflatable platform, covered in slipper oil and water, the player has to perform while trying to keep his/her balance as he/she slips on the slippery surface of the platform.
- - Round Winner
- The Weeknd ft. Nicki Minaj ("The Hills")
|Round 1 - Solo|
|Alexandra Burke||"Till It Happens To You"||Around The Room||11|
|Sam Palladio||"Payphone"||Rotating Wheel||12|
|Joss Stone||"Same Old Love"||Pop!||6|
|Damian McGinty||"Counting Stars"||Extreme Fan||11|
|Round 2 - Duets|
|Alexandra Burke||"I Knew You
|Shake & Bake||11|
|Sam Palladio||"I'm Ready"||Slip 'N Sing||9|
|Round 3 - Group|
|Alexandra Burke||"Firework"||Fill 'Em Up||4|
The following shows the allocation points by the judges in the first two rounds to each contestants.
|Contestant(s)||Jessie J||Usher||Kristin C||Luke B||Total|